Pipeline Network Group
Pipeline Network Group is a Partnership between two long term work Colleagues driven by Industry demand to provide quality Plumbing and Civil pipe Infrastructure services. Philip and Gavin's individual experience's combine onsite to provide a diverse and encompassing range of specialist skills and proven expertise in the areas of
- Construct only projects
- Design and construct Projects
- Joint venture projects
Pipeline Network Group is committed to providing experienced quality Staff to achieve the highest possible Industry standards and productivity whilst still focusing on Quality, Safety and Value for money.
Training and skills
As part of our core philosophy, all our staff must meet minimum requirements and are provided with inductions, training and skills development pathways.
This ensures that we can always meet our Safety, Environmental and Quality obligations to both PNG employees and other personnel on site.
Our policies highlight our commitment to the following objectives:
- Providing training to build knowledge and skills so all employees can perform all tasks and duties safely and efficiently
- Assessing the competence of new employees with previous experience by a skills recognition process and acknowledgement of prior learning.
- Maintaining training competency requirements by an accredited trainer or registered training organization.
- Encouraging employees to improve their skills to allow promotion from within the company
The senior management team has over 30 combined years' experience in the civil and plumbing industries on major projects including:
- Major shopping centres
- Residential developments
- Industrial & Commercial subdivisions
- Defense projects
- Department of corrections
- Federal ,State and Local government
- Sewerage treatment plants
- Health Care